Find Hostels all over the World
7 things to do in Sydney
maybe the best city in Australia
You have few days in Sydney? Here are some places that you absolutely need to see! 7 things to do in Sydney on maybe the best city in Australia
1. Harbours : Sydney has amazing waterfronts from where you can see the Opera house. The most popular waterfront is Sydney’s cove. There is also Darling harbour that is worth seeing.
2. Opera house : it is worth a detour only for the architecture. If you have time, a walk from the Opera to the Botanic Gardens is the best way to enjoy the afternoon and visit a nice garden with a different vegetation.
3. Bondi to Cogee beach coastal : recommended by every tourism websites. It is probably the best spot to take surf lessons and enjoy the beach.
4. Oxford and William street : if you want to shop till you drop, it’s the place to go to! You can enjoy luxury shops and authentic things for Australia.
5. Taronga zoo : Australia is known for its amazing wildlife. At the zoo, you will be able to observe and learn about every animals that live in Australia, especially koalas and kangaroos!
6. Royal national park : amateur of nature? Royal national park is waiting for you! You will be able to observe vegetation and maybe the wildlife of Sydney.
7. Circular quay : if you like history, make a stop by the circular quay. It is located close to the Sydney cove and it was the site of the initial landing of the First Fleet in Port Jackson January 26th, 1788.