Find Hostels all over the World
How to spend wintertime in Berlin
Christmas markets, 10 to visit
Here's our top 10 of Christmas markets in Berlin!
It's wintertime again in Berlin. The city is covered in a white blanket. Although it's getting colder, the days get shorter and the nights longer, it still is worthwhile to pay a visit to the always exciting German capitol Berlin.
To give you some ideas on what to do during the colder season, we wrote this BLOG and inform you about some of the best Christmas markets in Berlin.
Go to a Christmas Market to warm up with `gluhwein`(mulled wine), find some nice Christmas presents for your folks, and enjoy the German way of celebrating Christmas.
Our TOP 10:
1. Lucia Christmas Market at the Kulturbrauerei. from 22nd of November till 22nd of December
2. Nostalgic Christmas Market at the Oper Unter den Linden. from 22nd of Novmber till 31st of december
3. Christmas Market Spandau. from the 24th of November till the 23rd of December
4. Christmas Market at the Kaiser Wilhelm Remorial Church. from the 22nd of November till the 30th of december
5. Magic Winterworld and Christmas Market at Potsdamer Platz. from the 22nd of November till the 26th of December
6. Christmas Market Alexander Platz. from the 22nd of November till the 26th of December
7. Organic Christmas Market: Sophienstrasse, Mitte. 27.11; 28.11; 04.12; 05.12; 11.12; 12.12; 18.12; 19.12.2010
8. Christmas Market at Charlottenburg Palace. From the 21st of November till the 26th od December
9. Christmas Market Gendarmen Markt. from 22nd of November till the 31st of December
10. Christmas Market Kollwitzplatz. from the 28th of November till the 19th of December, Sundays only!
Enjoy wintertime in Berlin!!